Community Eligibility Provision
All enrolled students who attend any of the schools listed are eligible to receive a healthy complete breakfast and lunch at no charge. No further action is required of you. Your child(ren) are able to participate in this meal programs without having to submit a meal application. If your child chooses not to participate in the meal program and brings a meal from home, a drink may be purchased for $0.50 each.
Participating Schools are: Lincoln Street, Brookwood, Groner, Butternut, Mooberry, Witch Hazel, McKinney, Miller Education, Minter Bridge, Free Orchards, Reedville, Henry, Eastwood, Rosedale.
If you have child(ren) who attend other schools in the Hillsboro School District, and are not included in the Community Eligibility Program(CEP) or have not been notified of other meal benefits, you will need to fill out a free and reduced meal application to become eligible.
- Elementary $1.75
- Secondary $2.00
- Elementary $2.75
- Secondary $3.25
Free and Reduced
- If you qualified for free or reduced meals there is no charge for breakfast or lunch provided a complete meal is selected.
- There is a charge of .50 if you student wants milk only.
- Additional ala carte items or a second meal are available for a charge at middle and high schools.
- Breakfast $2.50
- Lunch $3.75
- Milk .50 cents and is not included in the meal
We have two convenient ways to pay for meals:
- Bring cash or check directly to the cafeteria.
- Create an account on www.myschoolbucks.com to deposit money in to your student’s account.
Prepaid meals are always encouraged. This helps speed up our service and ensure that your child always has money on account for a meal.
Negative balance phone calls will be made to notify parents of payment due.